Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Unconditional Surrender - Gains another verse!

It's Late,
Been up all night,
Counting the days,
You know I'll never go away,
You have my,
Unconditional Surrender,

What is the price,
For so beautiful a vice,
Gave my all,
Watch me fall,

I have no choice,
If I ever hear your voice,
Don't let me go,

Out of the storm in your eyes,
Comes a strange possession,
Confessions of the soul,
Long is the darkness that falls,
Cold is the night,
Without you by my side,

Its True,
I've been drowning,
In the deepest of blue
Reflect me in
A different Hue
Green signs
My Unconditional Surrender

4 comments:

  1. Ah....all the makings of a beautiful love song. :)

    Acoustic? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Acoustic in some parts, quite heavy in others . . working on the second verse at the moment . . I like the fact the song title on this one is in the verses not the chorus . . . :) . . have to hope for a cold or flu when I record the vocals so my voice is nice and gravelly . . :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL!! When I write I always try to make the title something you have to search for...bit of a mystery. Makes the story or meat of the writing more interesting. Heavy you say?....*attention's peeked*

    ReplyDelete